Note from TGBL: Mad Al is a long time friend of mine. He is, indeed, quite mad. This is the first of hopefully his endless contributions to this site. "The boat can leave now...."
****************************************************
After my lousy experience today with the retards that work at Gamestop, I am finally done shopping there. I've seen the morons hired by all sorts of chains, but the single digit IQ dermatological disasters that Gamestop hires are simply beyond redemption or my tolerance.
What's the story? Four of us customers waiting on line and the one open register that has the employee looking in a drawer for a game, seemingly forever. There are two other registers closed and three other retards (one of whom is the manager) standing around yapping and watching G4 TV! Finally, I look at the manager and say that he should open another register. He literally looks at me and shrugs, saying not a word. If I needed to enrich my lawyer yet again, I'd have slammed him one that would have sent his virginal 5'5" scrawny frame out the door.
Anyway, the one dummy finally takes it upon himself to open another register during a commercial break, as I noticed, and said "Yeah... next..." like we ruined his day. I had it. I said "I'm here to pick up my pre-order of Fallout 3. But seeing you love your customers SO much I've decided to cancel my five pre-orders and want a full refund of all deposits." He looked dumbstruck. I gave him my phone number and got my refunds. For salt in the wound, I said "Now I see why Gamestop's stock has dropped more than 50% in a year." He obviously didn't know what on earth I was talking about because his reply was - I hope you are all sitting down for this - "We have more games in stock than ever." The customer behind me laughed and slapped my shoulder in a "good one" type way.
Anyway, I went and ordered Fallout 3 from amazon.com and placed my other four pre-orders there.
Enough is enough already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment