Sister Street Fighter~!
I never saw the actual movie, but the trailer has been a favorite of mine for years.
The narration just gets more absurd as this progresses.
"In her hands any object becomes a weapon." Including a fork.
"Every incredible move bringing instant death!" Every move?
The best moment is surely sister street fighter being knocked off of a bridge with a punch and her scream as she, or the bridge dummy I should say, falls to the sea.
I take that back, the best moment must be the endless mid-air fight scene between sister street fighter and the crazy man with knife hands.
I have no need to see the movie. The movie itself could never surpass this preview.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I dated her... I didn't know that we were being taped though. I guess you can't trust ninja women, or russians.
Best one so far :)
Post a Comment